Nowadays people are becoming prone to making notes on the iPhone of an upcoming event. It makes you enable to take note whenever and wherever you want. It helps you to plan your life in better way. However it is very easy to lose notes from iPhone. It can be deleted accidently. It always creates panic as you track your work with the notes.
Data Recovery for iPhone helps you to recover valuable notes that is imbedded in the phone in three ways. If you download Data Recovery for iPhone, then you will be completely free from the tension and panic. It can help you to retrieve notes even if it is lost permanently.
There is simple way to recover notes on iPhone. You should follow the steps below in order to recover notes on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Before that, you should download and install Data Recovery for iPhone in your computer.
Recover notes on iPhone from your iTunes backup
If you have a previously-created backup on your computer, simply recover them from the iTunes backup.
1. Open up the iPhone notes recovery on your computer, and select “Recover from iTunes Backup” mode;
2. Select the desired backup to start scan, usually the scan will take a few minutes;
3. Click the “Notes and Others” tab, then save the notes by click the “Recovery” button on the top right corner.
Recover notes from the iCloud backup
If you have your data backed up with iCloud, you can also recover the information from an iCloud backup.
1. Laugh Data Recovery for iPhone, select “Recover from iCloud Backup” mode and sign in your Apple ID;
2. Select an iCloud backup to scan;
3. Click the “Notes and Others” tab and save the notes by click the “Recovery” button.
Retrieve notes from your iPhone directly
Data Recovery for iPhone allows you to retrieve deleted notes without backup with its upscale technology, you should connect the iPhone with the computer and follow the steps as below:
1. Select the “Recovery from iOS Device” mode and start to scan;
2. After scanning the system you will reach to notes, now you just have to save the data.
Import text info into iPhone NotesAfter saving the notes as a TXT file, you can import the text information into iPhone notes easily.
1. Cut and paste the text into an email to yourself;
2. Open the email on your iPhone and cut/paste it into Notes.
You may also likeHow to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Photos from the iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone with Ease